As a part of CoeDynamics wellness partnership with Evexia Diagnostics (a clinical laboratory company with a focus on Functional and Integrative medicines) the following COVID-19 pre/post screening tests are being made available to you at cash based discounts and in the safety of your home.
- detects: 2019-nCoV IgM and IgG antibodies by immuno-capture method
- test importance: determine current infection/recent exposure (IgM antibodies), past exposure/infection (IgG antibodies) to the virus, using simple blood draw collection.*
- testing foundation: Clear diagnosis/exclusion criteria in the “Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia Diagnosis and Treatment Program.“ Developed by the Chinese CDC clinical research conducted in 5 institutions, with 447 total cases having a sensitivity of 87.3%; and specificity of 100%.
- who/when: Those who have concern and/or possibly exposed but not currently exhibiting signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- how: after the order of your lab through CoeDynamics, within 24 hours your mailed test kit(s) a mobile phlebotomy service will call you to schedule a draw time/day (a mobile lab networked with Evexia Diagnostics will come to your home to complete the blood draw).
- cost: $164; (plus mobile lab fee for 1st person $100 and $50 for each additional tested person in same household)
- result turn around time: 24 hours
- if test positive: contact your healthcare provider with your KBMO COVID-19 Antibody test results to schedule a DSL COVID-19 PCR TEST*
*Please note that this methodology has not been reviewed by the FDA, and negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection. Results from the COVID-19 Antibody Test should not be used as the sole basis for diagnosis or exclusion of a SARS-CoV-2 infection. Positive antibody results may also be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E. Follow-up testing with the COVID-19 PCR test should be considered to rule out infection in individuals with negative serological results who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19.
Health statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The health information and products on this site is for education purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. It is solely informational in nature and CoeDynamics assumes no responsibility in treatment or cure of any disease or illness. The information provided on CoeDynamics@mybigcommerce.com, CoeDynamics.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please consult your health care practitioner before engaging in any treatments or nutritional product mentioned or suggested in these messages.