Premier Research Labs: Calcium Bentonite Clay
- Promotes Whole Body Detoxification
This is due to its powerful absorptive detoxification properties without dehydrating cells.
- Medi-Clay-FX™ contains a unique source of bentonite clay called calcium aluminosilicate. Consuming clay internally has a long history of use with outstanding, health-promoting effects and has been used by various ancient cultures.
- This clay has a structure that is a negative electrical charge. When these negatively charged clay molecules meet undesirable positively charged particles, the clay’s ions are exchanged with the positive ions of the undesirable molecule and then acts like a sponge and pull these undesirable substances deep into the clay’s inner structure, trapping them until the body is able to eliminate them.
- Due to the clay’s vast interactive surface area, two capsules, taken 3 times daily (with 4 oz of water or Premier Aloe Pro)are recommended for beneficial results. It is not necessary to hydrate or soak the clay before use.
- stand behind premier quality exquisitely well-grown and free of undesirable tagalongs. Never findind artificial flavorings, colors or preservatives in our products. Magnesium stearate is a questionable and undesirable agent that is often used and we have eliminated it from our manufacturing process. Talcum powder is often used as a filler and flow agent; it is a suspected carcinogen and will never be found in our products.
- combined together with their effect is far greater than the sum of their individual benefits.
- Ingredient Testing – PRL requires that scientific laboratory testing is performed on all raw and finished products. These tests include Bioenergetic testing, HPCS (High Performance Crystal Spectroscopy), HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography), AA (Atomic Absorption), Microbiological Analyses and DNA testing.
For more information:
Tracy Coe certified QRA & Wellness Practitioner
email@example.com or 424 903.3104
Health statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The health information and products on this site is for education purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. It is solely informational in nature and CoeDynamics assumes no responsibility in treatment or cure of any disease or illness. The information provided on CoeDynamics@mybigcommerce.com, CoeDynamics.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please consult your health care practitioner before engaging in any treatments or nutritional product mentioned or suggested in these messages.